Pages

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Crazy Night.

Today definitely is a crazy night.
I just came back from outside.
Now the time is 2.15a.m.
Actually I supposed to be on bed NOW.
I mean 3hours ago I supposed to be on bed ALREADY.
There are two crazy people ask me go eat spaghetti.
And I followed them go!!! LOL
Because I was hungry just now >.<
I had my dinner at 6p.m.
Aaron Looi
One of the crazy people

Paul, Kwang Su
Another crazy fellow.

I got asked Vincent to join but he too late just replied me.
We went there around 11.40p.m I guess?
The weather was damn cold~
I'm freezing la~~
We eat and chit-chat there.
Around 1.20a.m. then we pay and go inside to Aaron's car
CONTINUE TALK CRAP!!
They shared their high school experiences and all those crazy stuff.
I realized that KL is really dangerous!!!
Especially AMPANG there >.<
We chat until 2a.m. then Aaron sent us back hostel.
The end of the crazy night.
Have a sweet dream crazy people =)



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Meh Meh is here.. Design by WPThemes Expert
Blogger Templates by Buy My Themes.