Pages

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Hey Bro!

Hey!
I seriously don't know what was in your mind!
I didn't expect you to treat me like your girlfriend!
BUT PLEASE RESPECT ME AS A FRIEND, CAN OR NOT?!
I hate people keep making jokes on me OFTEN!
Once in awhile I still CAN bear with that!
BUT NOT EVERY TIME WE MET!
Like you slap on my face then you say sorry!
Is this how you treat your friend?
I DON'T THINK SO!!!
DID I DO ANYTHING WRONG THAT DESERVED YOUR HUMILIATION ?
IF YES THEN TELL ME!!!!!!
I WILL IMPROVE !!!
BUT I SERIOUSLY DON'T KNOW WHAT I HAD DID TO YOU!!!!
I don't deserve what you did to me, OKAY!
I had already try to tolerate with you! EVERY TIME!
BUT what I got at the end was your insulting !!!!
HEY, don't you think you are A LITTLE BIT TOO OVER !!!
I'm just human, a girl who had done nothing wrong to you.
I'm a girl, physically and mentally .
PLEASE DON'T SAID THAT
"stop acting like a girl"
If you really that hate me then FINE!
Then please don't mess up MY LIFE.
I'm fine if you dislike me or hate me.
BUT PLEASE DON'T MESS UP MY LIFE.
Life without you is fine for me.
I don't even give a damn on it.
So if you really hate me then just bog off.
If you still treat me as a FRIEND,
please please at least RESPECT ME.

Ya, I talking about you Vincent.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Meh Meh is here.. Design by WPThemes Expert
Blogger Templates by Buy My Themes.