Pages

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Now is 12.29am. I should lying on my bed now but I'm sitting in front of my computer.
Feel like wanna write something here but I have nothing to write actually.
I suddenly felt that my life is lifeless? Sometimes I just sick of it :(
Wondering how long can I stand for this? Can I survive until I graduate?
I'm not a persistent people, I don't know when I will give up.
I'm trying to be more consistent, hope it work? Perhaps.
College life had begun, life getting busier and more works is coming.
Now I started to feel stressful compare to the last semester.
Something changed simply meant it had changed.
I'm trying to be more mature but sometimes it just don't work for me.
Suddenly memories like video play back in my mind.
Memories include memories with HIM.
Maybe because of today incident, let me think about him.
Well, as you all know that he is not a good boyfriend.
But why I would miss him at this time? HAHA
Memories are beyond my control, I also don't know why.
Sometimes I will think about :
"If he were loyalty to relationship, I would love him very much."
But in reality he is not, so this is impossible to happen :P
So what to do?haha~ nothing to do actually >.<
Something over simply meant is over.
There is no turning point in our life.
I should sleep now.
Good night.

1 comments:

Mish said...

Life isn't lifeless :)
Be positive...just think that he's not the one for you...Melissa's "the one" is still out there waiting for you!!!

Cheer up, buddy :)

Post a Comment

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Meh Meh is here.. Design by WPThemes Expert
Blogger Templates by Buy My Themes.