Pages

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

08.09.2010

After I try to understand Marketing, well is not that hard to catch up in class now.
But I still not really like this subject for now, I don't know whether in future i will fall for it or not :P
English is hard that is what I thought from the beginning until now.
Human communication is fun but I'm too tired and sleepy so not really can concentrate in class.
CTS? Nah~ I don't want to talk about it :S

Today all my lovely friends are abnormal, hyperactive, insane or even MAD.
They are trying to introduce guy for me? But I just don't like it.
I know and understand their intention but this is not what I want.
They maybe just kidding but I just don't like it, or more specifically I hate it.
Fellows, I know you guys stalk my blog so please understand it okay?
I really don't like it, please don't simply do that to me okay?
Once in a while for a joke is still acceptable but not every time.
Having a boyfriend is nice but being a single is not that terrible.
I know you all want me to be happy but I'm fine for what I am now.
Do you know that when you are doing that to me you are giving me pressure at the same time?
I love you guys, seriously. So don't put me in this such situation next time.
Because it will drive me to insane or mad.
I don't know what I will say or do when I am insane.
As you guys know I'm a hot-temper person so please don't make me insane :(
I still want my image you know, because I'm still single! lol
Still looking for my Mr. Monkey :P
LOVE YOU ALL ~
MUACKZZZZZ



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Meh Meh is here.. Design by WPThemes Expert
Blogger Templates by Buy My Themes.