Pages

Sunday, September 26, 2010

25.09.2010




Photo of today.

This is a guitar as you all can see
And it is belongs to me :)
Yeap~ I play guitar
BUT I'm not pro at all.

Today Sze Yung invited us to his house for gathering.
I followed Aaron's car.
We were lost!!!!!!
We "sesat jalan" for almost 2hours!!!
OMG~~~~~~
Waiting for Sze Yung rescue us~
LOL
Luckily Aaron brought us to eat before we went to there.
Mood kinda down
I don't know why
And don't want to figure it out
Anyway
I enjoyed a lot fun there
We play candles ~
We made a love shape candle light
and etc
(Photos will upload SOON if someone upload it)

Oh ya~ did I tell you all that
I LOVE MONKEY very much??
This is my monkey :)
One of my darlings gave it to me before I came KL.
I love her and the monkey as well :)
I know I'm random !!!!

We play at his house until 12?
Then they sang birthday song to me
Oh ya~ Today is my birthday :)
The Zoo Family gave me a book :)
Thanks ya for you all hard work!
I appreciated what you all had did to me~
I love you all!!!!!!!!
Muackzzzz :)



Thanks to Aaron too :)
He brought me to play POOL!
My favorite sports :D

Thanks ya guyss~
I really had a lot of fun tonight :)
OH YA!!!
Before I forgot
VINCENT
Don't forget my puddin !!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Meh Meh is here.. Design by WPThemes Expert
Blogger Templates by Buy My Themes.