Pages

Saturday, September 4, 2010

Dreams.

Recently I always dream about something weird.
Generally human dream when they are sleeping, but sometimes they just could not recall back.
However, I was manage to recall back these past few days.
Well, my dreams never make sense.
I mean whatever dreams that I remembered, it never make sense.
It used to be weird, odd, unusual, and even sometimes scary.
Some of the psychologists agreed that dreams sometimes represent something that you worry or care but you are not aware of it.
If this theory is true, then mean that I'm worry/care something weird?
Wow. That sound cool? xD WHO KNOW!
There are too many unknown in this world.
Now is time for me to dream again.
Hope is a sweet dream for me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Meh Meh is here.. Design by WPThemes Expert
Blogger Templates by Buy My Themes.