Pages

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Thank You!!!!!

I have wonder how many "thank you" I had said since yesterday until now?
Today really had a lot of fun with my darlingss :)
Details and pictures will update soon when i have the photos.

Some words from her heart to darlings
"I'm sorry for being emo today even though today is my birthday.
You all know woman sick la, imbalanced hormone that cause me moody!
Please don't worry!!!!!
Really thanks a lot for today!
I enjoyed it very much!!!
I meant it even thought I didn't show it!
I can't express my feel easily >.<
I don't know why~
Thanks for everything!
I know I'm the lucky one because you all sayang me very muchie~
You all are the one who always take good care of me~
And I'm the one who always manja~ LOL
Is my pleasure to meet all of you in college ~
I really have no idea how my life will be if without you guys?
Probably give up and back sabah~ LOL
Really love you all from deep down from my heart.
I'm sorry if i did anything wrong at the past~
Please tell me if i annoyed you guys~
I will improve~~~
I love to hold my friend's hand~
This symbolize our bonding in friendship.
I hope we can hold hand for the rest of my life.
No matter where are we and who are we~
Even though we may be apart in someday,
But I hope that the distance between our heart will never apart.
I don't simply hold my friend's hand.
Once I hold your hand, please don't let go.
Because this simply meant that I treasure you as my precious one.
Love."

Good night people.
Currently at Yann's house.
Need to sleep now!


1 comments:

TJ said...

Happy birthday!

Post a Comment

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Meh Meh is here.. Design by WPThemes Expert
Blogger Templates by Buy My Themes.