Pages

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

I love you.
How I wish I could control my feeling toward you.
You don't love me.
I know it since you told me three are better than two.
You are waiting for your special one.
This is what you told me that broke my heart.
Even though I just met you once in my whole life.
But I just cannot restrain myself from being in love with you.
You broke my heart, and it no longer beating.
I'm heartless because of your words.
I'm not the one that you want.
But You are the one that I want for now.

You never know that I am actually loving you.
I had give up putting hope on you anymore.
The moment you read this, the moment you leave from my heart.
All the best for you :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Meh Meh is here.. Design by WPThemes Expert
Blogger Templates by Buy My Themes.