Pages

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Instant Death.

I just back from outside.
Went to Yam Cha with Crazy fellows again.
I don't really know what's the place name.
But I seriously wont go there again with them anymore.
They ordered a SUPER HOT & SPICY Hotdog for me.
Denzie said if i can finished it then I can get my present!
And I finished IT!!! And almost ONE BIG GLASS OF JUICE!
I MEANT IT~ THE GLASS WAS DAMN BIG !
HAHA! Denzie don't forget my present =P
But the Paul LC said that not that spicy~
Because last time he went there and finished the hotdog.
Then Vincent go order again for Paul.
Vincent complaint that the hotdog was not spicy at all and ask them make it more spicy.
You can imagine How Paul look like after eating one bite of the hotdog!
He sweats. he cries, and he spits it out ~ LOL!!!!
Then he force all the guys eat!!!
At the end
Denzie cried and sweat a lot
Vincent's face changed
Aaron not really serious because the part that he ate not that spicy
I'm the one who didn't eat that "super f***ing hot and spicy hotdog"
name that created by Denzie~
HAHAHAHAHAH
OMG~
When at car i cant stop laughing~
THey all so funny!!!!!
Pity pity them :D
Well
My stomach feeling not well too
but not as serious as they had!!
HAHAHAHA

Hey, my crazy fellows~
Please take good care ya!!!
Ciao.
Night.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Meh Meh is here.. Design by WPThemes Expert
Blogger Templates by Buy My Themes.