Pages

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

21.09.2010

Babe Stephy and Me

Today is her birthday
Happy Birthday ya Babe :)
Today she fall down at college
What a poor little girl (emotive language!)
Be more careful arrrrrr
love♥♥♥.


I have a nice day today.
Have a nice conversation with Jie Jie.
She is so funny, I MEANT IT!
Since a long time didn't I have a good chat with her.
We should always do that la JIE JIE.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Today I ate tom yam TWICE!
First time is with Jie Jie
( I forgot the restaurant name >.<)
Then went to secret recipe with Eunice them after moral class
LOL


JIE JIE!
Please stop eating fast food and sweets.
Please stop drinking cold drinks!!
Please drink more water!!
If I caught you eat any junk food and fast food and drink cold drinks,
WATCH OUT!!!!!

Hungry jor~ want go eat!
tom yam fried rice!
OH MY!
I'm so TOM YAM today
~.~



Sometimes
I just don't know
what is in my mind actually.
I don't understand myself.
I don't know what I want.
Confusing.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Meh Meh is here.. Design by WPThemes Expert
Blogger Templates by Buy My Themes.