Pages

Saturday, September 4, 2010

Dedicate to Friends


I'm sorry my dear
I wasn't there when you need me
I'm sorry my dear
I was sleeping when you need me

At this particular juncture
guilt filled my heart

I can't promise you
that I will always be there for you
when you need me
But I can promise you
that I will try my best to be there for you
when you need me

Dear, I'm just a human
I can't read your mind
My little sweet heart
Please don't seal up your lips and give no words but mum

Please don't be hesitate to tell
I'm your friend, my dear
Please share your sorrow with me
Just like I share my happiness with you
Baby, my support will never wared
This is what we call "Friend"

Life is difficult
But it become easy when with friends.
Predicament is inevitable
Just like conflict cannot be avoid in a relationship

Tell me when sorrow is killing you
I will outbrave the enemy
And wrapped you in a warm hug
Tell me when happiness swept through your entire frame
Because my heart will dance with entire joy
Tell me when you are taken charge from furious
I will try to calm you down and cheer you up
Tell me when you are tinged with hatred
I will break the barrier and tell you that I love you

You are the precious one that I treasure
Because you are my friend.
I may not your best friend
But I'm trying to be a good friend of you

Love,
Melissa

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Meh Meh is here.. Design by WPThemes Expert
Blogger Templates by Buy My Themes.