Pages

Friday, October 1, 2010

01.10.2010

I love Friday, but not today.
Because today had CTS Quiz.
I managed to answer all the questions,
But I don't know my answers are correct or not.
I hope that I do well in this Quiz,
Because I don't want to retake this subject.
Next week I have a human communication's presentation.
It is a persuasive speech, I need to persuade my audience to buy my product.
I don't know what product should I choose for the assignment T-T
If you have any brilliant idea, PLEASE TELL ME AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
Oh ya~ Did I tell you about my Marketing Assignment yet?
We gonna sell food SOON!!! And our brand name called Monkey? HAHA!!
You will find out soon =) It is awesome and fabulous , trust me , I MEANT IT~
Now I'm gonna share 2 pictures with you all~ xD
Took this picture at SR7
Studying with Friendss
But I end up with this :D
Eunice~

Gonna sleep now.
Last night sleep at 4am something.
Seriously lack of sleep.
Good Night People~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Meh Meh is here.. Design by WPThemes Expert
Blogger Templates by Buy My Themes.