Pages

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

19.10.2010

Today woke up around 9am then start to study marketing for whole day.
I mean most of the time I had contribute for marketing!
(so dear marketing, you should be happy la okay?)
When I dating with marketing, it almost killed me!!
HAHA~ Seriously dying la weiiiiii >.<
I got minor asthma when I studied half way~ LOL
So I stop studying then decide to send my cloths to laundrette. =)
Felt much better after had a walk.
Supposed to be that i should continue my study but I really will DIE if i continue.
So I decided to watch ANIME =) TEEHEE!!
Then waited for Nicholas and Denzie picked me up for dinner then study Marketing.
stupid Paul and his roommate also with us too.
We went to Nandos to have dinner =)
I love to eat at there, HOT PERI PERI~ Yummy!
After dinner, we went to McD to study.
Well, I didn't manage to study many with them.
Anyway, it still consider as revision lor hor NICHOLAS?
Half way study then Aaron call, HIS CAR IS DEAD!
LOL, I don't really know what's wrong with his car so yeah.
Then Nicholas and Denzie went to find him and left me ALONE in McD watch wrestling?
After that we went to spaghetti there meet with VIncent and Ellie.
We sit down and chat, Eunice called me. 
She said she now at MCD!! Ask where am I? LOL
Yeah, she came here and bring me "tang yuan"!!!!!!!
SO SWEET OF HER!!!!!!!
I'm so touch!!!!!!!!!
Love you la EUNICE =D

I need to continue my study T_T
Bye =D

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Meh Meh is here.. Design by WPThemes Expert
Blogger Templates by Buy My Themes.