Pages

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

05.10.2010


Photo of the day =)

This morning my mood was quite down.
I just don't get used to the fact that I had discovered.
Luckily I get rid of the moody after I chilling myself.
I'm so sorry for being moody in morning.
Thanks for caring.
I love you all.

I really don't click with my CTS lecturer at all.
I tried hard to focus during his class.
I TRIED, but i end up sleeping in class.
Well, I have no idea why I just cant pay attention to his lecture.
I think it was my problem i guess? 
I just don't like the way he teaches
So my brain blocked all his messages from entering my brain?
HAHA~ I don't know~ >.< 

Today is Keay Dear, Nicholas and Ronald birthday.
Wish them have a great day~
And may all your wishes come true~

Oh ya~ Jie Jie~
Take good care of yourself.
Don't drink cold water :)


1 comments:

Renee Tsen said...

I didn't drink cold water :( but still pain!!!

Post a Comment

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Meh Meh is here.. Design by WPThemes Expert
Blogger Templates by Buy My Themes.