Pages

Sunday, October 24, 2010

CTS

FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK
(sorry for being so rude, now sibeh beh song-ing)
(hontoni komenasai >3<)
I SUPER DUPER HATE CTS!
YOU DONT KNOW WHAT IS CTS?
CTS stand for Critical Thinking Skills!!!
WELL, I HATE IT!!! 
Like what Eunice said, CTS IS CRAPOLOGY!!! (2010)
FUCK LA CTS!!
So stress already then suddenly someone told me that need to submit your cts outline tomorrow.
I like, WTF? HUH? REALLY? SIBEH GAO LAT? SCREW YOU! GET LOST!
Well, even though that lecturer keep said that cts is good and useful to us.
Well, I don't deny that some of the info from the textbook is good.
BUT I DONT THINK IS IMPORTANT UNTIL WE NEED TO LEARN LIKE HELL.
You want think Im confirmation bias then go ahead la~ 
I DONT EVEN GIVE A DAMN ON IT.
FUCK!
I DONT CARE
GO DINNER NOW
CIAO


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Meh Meh is here.. Design by WPThemes Expert
Blogger Templates by Buy My Themes.