Pages

Thursday, October 28, 2010

27.10.2010

My previous post mentioned that my mama and my stupid sis came to KL.
So Wednesday I went to meet them and also my gor gor and jia jia(Big sister in hakka)
They decided to meet at OneUtama, they reached there at 4pm.
I need to skip my human com replacement class to went there.
Oh ya, I went there by BUS. I went there ALONE lea.
I don't like to take public transport alone.
Because is damn lonely=(
Well, you can say I'm a mama's girl or "千金"
Because I am my mama's girl :P
This is my mama xD


Jia Jia, the most beautiful one
>v<

Ah Boy Gor Gor, the most handsome one

Mei Mei (my nickname in home)
the naughtiest one xD


Jing Jing
the most 粗鲁 one
HAHA

We had talk about the past.
How nostalgic >.<
I really enjoy the gathering
too bad papa didn't come.
Miss you Miss you C=

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Meh Meh is here.. Design by WPThemes Expert
Blogger Templates by Buy My Themes.