Pages

Sunday, October 3, 2010

02.10.2010

Today I went to library with friends.
I took this picture when I went to washroom with Mui Mui.


Denzie =)
The kind driver in the world

Mui Mui
aslo as known as Meow Meow ~

Aaron =)
My only gor gor in KL.

We found this picture ~
And we was like ... WOW
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I found a book for my research paper.
Seriously I don't like to write English Essay.
T.T

After Library session
I went to find my Darling, Eve
She came kl for holiday =)
After pick her up
We went to Pavilion to have our dinner

I went out with these fellow =)





Denzie~
I cant find any new picture that I took with him :(
So i use this~
HAHA
PAUL!
The Korean Guy~

Amy =)
I love this picture~
She looks damn beautiful!!
I plan to steal the girls group photo from her blog
But.. cannot~ T_T

Joyee =)
The crazy girl.

Eve , aka Etay~
My darling ~

After dinner
Joyee and Lionel said want to shisha
So we went to a place thet can shisha~
On the way to there,
we saw a GAY COUPLE!!!
Oh My GOSH!!!
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA
They look familiar leaaa xD

After shisha we planned to go play pool,
so we need to send my friend back to her hotel.
So Nicholas, Aaron and I walker her back to her hotel.
Her hotel was located at the back of Sungai Wang, which was "Park Hotel"
And that funny two KL people leaded us to the wrong way.
So I WALK and WALK and WALK!!!!!!!!
The door was closed so we need to use car sent her back.
BUT BUT BUT
When we want to WALK back to Pavilion,
THE SKY SUDDENLY POUR WATER!!!!
OMG!! IT WAS RAINING HEAVILY!!!!!
We like "...................................."
I was like " (0.0''')
We have no choice but
run under the rain!!!!
I almost fall down but luckily I wasn't. =)
I barefoot to run !!!!
OMG! What a crazy night ~
This is how my friend look like after we reach Pavilion~
I forgot to take the tho silly kl guy's photo~
but i think you can imagine how dry we were >.<

This is the best part of tonight.
Even though we use so many energy to walk and run.
But I enjoy the moment we laugh and run.
Tonight definitely is memorable =)

After that, Nicholas sent my friend back to hotel.
Then we went to a place which near Aaron's house that can play pool
I don't know what the place name~ paiseh~

After pool session,
we went to yam cha AGAIN!
I gonna gain fat AGAIN!
Thanks to AARON LOOI !!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Meh Meh is here.. Design by WPThemes Expert
Blogger Templates by Buy My Themes.