Pages

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

20102010

Today is 20102010.
Well, if not Yann Yann told me this I also won't realize.
I'm not really aware of this kind of matter except for my BIRTHDAY =P
This evening I received a call from JIE JIE when I was trying to have a GOOD SLEEP.
She asked me whether I want go Pasar Malam with they all or not.
Well, i actually don't like to go crowded place especially PASAR MALAM.
But if go out with your DEAREST FRIEND is another matter already xD
After hung up the phone I TRIED to sleep but too many distraction already.
Mom called, Stephy sms-ed and my ex-roommate find me as well. LOL
So conclusion is that I didn't manage to have a GOOD rest at the end. T3T
So Renee and her MooMoo bf, BABI Yann, Stephy and Mei Yan went to pasar malam together.
Too bad Baby Theng was not here =( Miss her 38 voice xD 
Thanks to Jie Jie and her cow for fetching me =)
We ate a lot~ I think Stephy ate a lot among us.
She said her stomach was full, but then next minute she bought another food to eat. =.=
Really enjoy a lot fun tonight =)
Thanks ya my dearest friends xDD

Even though I don't like to go to pasar malam
But if go out with you all
ONCE in awhile is definitely NO problem =)
Since I love you guys SO MUCH, RIGHT?
HAHA

Good Night =D
Have a nice dream~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Meh Meh is here.. Design by WPThemes Expert
Blogger Templates by Buy My Themes.