Pages

Sunday, October 24, 2010

23.10.2010

As you all know my mother and my stupid sister came to KL.
So today I went out with them =) We went to MidValley.
We shopping there xD I shop too! Can't believe right?
Because mother was there so no need I pay sure I SHOPPING la!
I bought some new hairbands to me and my dearest friends xD
It cost only RM1 for one hairband! LOL


BLING BLING~ xD


Mom bought this to me xD
It is a b.u.m wallet >.<
Same brand with my brother's one! 
hahahahaha
(don't know why the picture cannot rotate ) 


Perfume from Bonita.
It is a free gift because we bought RM80 above xD
Mom also bought a bag for me but i lazy take picture >.<
This perfume smell nice ~ Smell like fruit 
Jie Jie's favorite =D
I saw this then I go take picture xD

This is my stupid+annoying sister!!! HAHA


At night I went dinner with Denzie, Natelie, Cristy and also Lionel =D
Denzie come and pick me up at MidValley, thanks ya!
Then fetch Natelie~ She showered for so long weii xD HAHA
After that we drived to MING TIN
But Denzie kept took the wrong road >.< 
Then Chrisy and I hungry like hell !!
hahahahahahahah
But at last we also reached there laaaa
I ordered shark fin noodle soup!!
Nice Nice Nice!!!!
Then we chit chat there xDDDD
Oh ya! show you guys a photo!
Natelie with two chairs!!
You are so cute laaa =D


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Meh Meh is here.. Design by WPThemes Expert
Blogger Templates by Buy My Themes.