Pages

Sunday, October 3, 2010

03.10.2010



Finally Stephy Dear uploaded the pictures.
But today I'm tired so will blog about my birthday soon.

Today my ex's ex find me chat in facebook.
Well, at first feel kinda weird but after we chat i think not bad.
Well, I have only one comment.
"Sometimes is fun to chat with your ex's ex"
LOL.

Tonight went out with Vincent, Ellie, Paul and Nicholas.
At first we went to eat koran food,
THEN, we went to eat Hokkien Mee~
Oh my! I'm gonna gain fat, a lot of them.
Thanks to they all~~

I still haven't decide what I'm going to promote for my pr
esentation~
SIEN~ CHARM~ T_T
I'm wearing MBS Boy School Tshirt ~
LOL!!!!
FEEL SO FUNNY~
Wearing boy school shirt xD
My Monkey =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Meh Meh is here.. Design by WPThemes Expert
Blogger Templates by Buy My Themes.