Pages

Monday, October 18, 2010

Exam Exam

Well, as you all knew that this week is exam week.
All my college mate included me are struggling for it.
BUT, I have't start to study marketing and human hom yet!
OH MY! Hope I don't fail the papers.
Just don't feel like want to study at all.
Oh  ya~ Tomorrow all my "fei cai" friends 
Opppps! I mean dearest friends are having their exam tomorrow.
So I text-ed them this message.
"All the best for tomorrow ;p
Gambateh kudaisai"
You know what, Once the message is delivered.
I IMMEDIATELY received their reply.
So I wonder they are studying or playing with their phone?
HAHA~ Anyway, wish them luck for their paper.
I miss you guys laaaaa :(
We should go out after the exam laaaaaaaaa!!
Okayyy????????




猜不透。
这是一首满好听的歌。
“越是在乎的人
越是猜不透”
I'm just a newbie.
I'm not super good in guitar or singing.
Because I enjoy playing it and singing that's why I play and sing.
Hope you guys like it =)

*Edward : I really didn't upload to youtube. I just posted at here only!
REALLY!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Meh Meh is here.. Design by WPThemes Expert
Blogger Templates by Buy My Themes.