Pages

Thursday, October 7, 2010

07.10.2010


Photo of the day =)
Kiss kiss~ muackzzz <3

My mouth got ulcer ohhhh :(
So painful >.< I hate ulcer!!!
I guess no one likes it ? haha
Today is just another fine day?
hmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Mid-term is SOON!!
It is on next Saturday.
OH MY GOD!!!
Time past in an blink of an eye~
Well, even my life is full of assignments and presentation.
But i keep procrastinate all the work~
I'm a dead meat laaaa >.<
Next Monday will be my Human Communication Presentation >.< 
I'm so scareeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :(
God Bless Me!!!
hahahahahahhaha~

LIM KA VUI!!
I HATE YOU LA!!
hahahahahahahahahha
If you see this text me =P

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

哈哈哈~ your english is very good!!

you're very funny! ^^

Meh Meh said...

=) My English is not that good actually >.< Anyway I will accept as a compliment and thanks ya :)

Post a Comment

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Meh Meh is here.. Design by WPThemes Expert
Blogger Templates by Buy My Themes.