Pages

Monday, October 11, 2010

Lionel Chooi =)


Today I want introduce one of my college friends =)
Sorry to tell you all that he is not single or available.
He loves to drink Coca-Cola only.
He was one of my classmate in first semester first three week.
After that he was same English class with me.
He was the only one I knew in that class at first.
I'm glad theathe was there =)
He is kind and funny.
Sometimes you will find out that he is quite annoying :P
It is definitely fun to hang out with him.

I'm happy that I have 2 classes same with him,
which are human communication and marketing.

Hey bro~
Thank you for bringing laughter to my life.
Thanks for taking good care of me.
Especially today, thanks for your support =)
Aiyooo~ You are pharnie and thanks for everything laaaa!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Ehh bro~ Let's rock for our midterm exam!!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
All the best.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Meh Meh is here.. Design by WPThemes Expert
Blogger Templates by Buy My Themes.