Pages

Saturday, October 16, 2010

Driving Skills

As you all know that I don't know how to drive, and I don't like to take public transport.
So I have always follow my friends car to here and there =)
I think most of my friends have licence to drive already except me T_T
Suddenly feel so useless T_T
Anyway, no point for me to being emo here xD
Today I'm going talk about their driving skills ~

I'm going to talk about guy's driving skills.
Will talk about girl's driving skills SOON.

Sze Yung, he tends to drive very FAST.
But sorry to tell the I have carsickness :S
But nowadays I'm getting better already since people here are rushing.
So far, he is the one who drive the fastest car compare to other people.
Don't worry he drives safely when he is not playing around.
But most of the time he is playing? LOL!!! HAHA

Nicholas, is definitely safe to sit his car.
So there is no worries when I sit his car.
But you will discover that he sometimes is quite
.........................................
let your mind to fill in the blank =)
PERCEPTUAL ERROR!
hahahahahahaha

Aaron, actually he just got his licence recently.
He is steady~ compare to erhemmmm
He is just like my brother =)
So I feel no worry to sit his car xD
Hahahahahahahhahahahahah

Denzie, the kind driver(someone said to girls only)
Well, his car meter don't work so really don't know how fast he is driving.
He is quite dangerous because he know how to 360 degree.
If wanna know what I mean, ask me personally >.<
You will need to consider your safety when you want to sit his car.
HAHAHAHA

Vincent, the most steadier person but with no steady driving skills.
I didn't meant that he is not skillful.
What I mean that he like to rush, make me feel that he is not steady.
LOL, yeah, that's all about his driving skill.
I think is safe to sit his car? Perhaps >.<
SO FAR SO GOOD!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Meh Meh is here.. Design by WPThemes Expert
Blogger Templates by Buy My Themes.