Pages

Monday, October 25, 2010

24.10.2010



I love Sunday. I think so?
I used to go to church every Sunday.
At first the motive of going church that frequent was because of friends.
I want to see my friends and that's why I went there.
But by time I spend in Church, I know more about God.
Well, even though till now my motive haven't completely change,
but I've found that I love to worship my God =)
Yeah, I am a Christian and I am proud of that even though I'm not a good Christian.
HAHA! Stop being so religious after I posted a super rude and negative post just now xD

So what did i do today?
I had my breakfast at the cafe and stay there and watch my anime until noon.
LOL~ I seriously love anime and Japanese =)
HONTONI SUKI DESU YO!!!
After that I CLEANED my room!
Unbelievable? BELIEVE it because it happened =D
Because my room has been in a MESSY condition when midterm started.
Now Midterm was over so is time for me to clean my room.
Now my room is TIDY and CLEAN =) I guess so~
HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
I skipped my lunch today ~ Actually not for keep fit purpose lo!
Then at night I went to Ming Tin again for dinner ~

Oh ya! I realize that time pass in a blink of an eye.
Well, actually this is a fact that accepted by most of the people included me.
But because of my assignment, they made me think that this is SO SO SO TRUE.
Week 10 need to submit marketing and english.
Week 11 need to submit human communicaton
Week 12 need to submit the powerpoint of CTS(suck)
Week 13 need to present CTS (more suck)
and tomorrow I need to pass up my cts outline!
BUT I DON'T GIVE A DAMN ON IT!
Tomorrow just I do :P
I SERIOUSLY DONT LIKE YOU LA CTS!


Recent me!!
Thanks to Midterm Examination
My black eyes become serious !!!
@.@

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Meh Meh is here.. Design by WPThemes Expert
Blogger Templates by Buy My Themes.