Pages

Saturday, October 16, 2010

16.10.2010

Photo of the day =D

This morning I sat for CTS and English examinations.
Well, I have nothing to comment as it had already past.
So, why don't we just leave it to God? *pray hard*
Kinda relieve after these two exams :)
But I still have two more exams to go, which are Marketing and Human Communication.
All the best ya, MELISSA =)
You guys please please wish me luck for my exams!!
Actually there is nothing to do with lucks, but I just need it!
I think I will not see Eunice, Yann and Roy them for 1 week?
The electives we chose are different so we don't have chance to meet, i guess?
Don't miss me ya =) But I will miss you guys =)
Life without you guys lameness joke is ZEN ZEN not fun at all!!!!!

I went to MidValley right after I finished my exam.
I went there with Nicholas, Paul, Elie, Katherine and another guy but i forgot his name.
SO SORRY, MY LONG TERM MEMORY NOT GOOD!
Well, I don't know why we will went to there. HAHA
Anyway, we had our lunch at Sushi King AGAIN.
This is the third time I have meal in Sushi King in this week ~~
Gonna stop eating sushi for awhile~ "cross finger"
Actually plan to upload a picture of ELIE
BUT i accidentally deleted it just now ~
Planned to show you guys what she did in Sushi King.
Never mind, we still have chance, I mean I still have chance =)

Oh ya~ Just now Paul drive Nicholas's car and send us back to hostel.
Not bad, I'm still alive and blogging xD



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Meh Meh is here.. Design by WPThemes Expert
Blogger Templates by Buy My Themes.