Pages

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Eyes Infection

HELP!!!!!
I have eyes infection!!!
OH MY ~~~~
Unfortunately both of them also infected.
But my right eye is more serious, it swollen already.
I think it became swollen because last night I kept scrubbed it when I was sleeping.
HAHA. My bad. >.<
Thanks to Denzie that brought me to clinic =)

This is my swollen right eye. :s

Oh ya~ Ray also has eye infection but is left eye.
Eunice's left eye also pain.
I think they spread the virus to me laa xD
HAHA! Just joking nia~


2 comments:

Mish said...

lol...everyone around you gets infection?!?
Hope you get better though...

Meh Meh said...

Not everyone of cause >.< hahaha! Thanks ya =)

Post a Comment

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Meh Meh is here.. Design by WPThemes Expert
Blogger Templates by Buy My Themes.