Pages

Monday, October 4, 2010

04.10.2010

I'm sorry Baby Theng.
Thanks for forgiving me.
I will remember what you told me today.

I have a Korean friend called Paul.
He is so funny.
It is fun to talk with him.
This is our conversation
Melissa : I don't like you.
Paul : Thank you.
Melissa : I don't like you.
Paul : Thank you.
Melissa : I hate you.
Paul : God bless you.
Melissa : Thank you.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
So funny right?
I cant stop laughing whenever I recall our conversation.

Today I realize something that make my heart sank.
Something changed meant changed.
There is no turning back anymore.
Just like we cannot back to past.
I'm so silly.
Now I just realize.
Fine.
I'm giving up on hope already.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Meh Meh is here.. Design by WPThemes Expert
Blogger Templates by Buy My Themes.