Pages

Sunday, October 10, 2010

09.10.2010

Saturday should be NO class!!!
BUT my college LOVE to have class on Saturday.
I really have no idea why??????????
I seriously no mood to go class on Saturday.
That's why I skipped Moral Class. Opps.
Anyway, but I still went to college today.
I went there for decorate my advertisement board for human com presentation.
And also attended my human com. class >.< 
Well, actually it was all done by Lionel =)
Thanks a lot ya =)

All I need to do was just cut and paste only :p

This is how it look like =)
Haven't finish yet, still in progress.
These cards cost me for almost RM8!

I Love Music!
I Love Guitar !

Good Night. Sleepy already ~

不再留恋过去
不再停留在过去
也不再向往过去
^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Meh Meh is here.. Design by WPThemes Expert
Blogger Templates by Buy My Themes.