Pages

Thursday, October 7, 2010

06.10.2010


Photo of the day =)

This is my new monkey ♥♥♥
It is from Eunice Wong Mui Mui, Denzie and Nicholas =)
It was quite surprise when I got this present from them.
Well, but i was happy though >.< 
As you all know that I love monkey very much !! haha
 This monkey has name called " Mr. Short, Round and Stupid Monkey"
Short for Mui Mui
Round for Denzie 
and Stupid for ..... hahahah
The name was too long so I call this monkey "Mr. Monkey"
Thanks ya you all =)
I love this present very much ^^
You all are so sweet =D


Picture edited by Melissa~
Copyright.


Recently had a lot of unhappy things happened.
I hope that this will over soon and we will always stay happy.
I miss the days that we play and laugh  together.
I love you all =)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Meh Meh is here.. Design by WPThemes Expert
Blogger Templates by Buy My Themes.