Pages

Monday, October 11, 2010

11.10.2010


Photo of the Day =)

Today I went to Midvalley with Baby Theng.
We went to Sushi King eat SUSHI 
Because Sushi King got promotion~
If don't go to eat like feel sorry to myself !!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA
Like usual just two of us >.<
We love SUSHI =)

Oh ya~ Today is my human communication presentation too =)
This is my advertise board?
It cost me almost RM8!!!
ARHHHHH
Well, my presentation was awesome =)
I didn't screwed up my presentation!!!
Thanks God! Amen.
And also need to thanks to my dearest friends.
Kit Yann & Roy
Cristy and also Lionel 
Kit Yann, Roy and also Cristy help me a lot during I practicing my speech.
And the board, it was almost done by Lionel =)
And thank you for making me calm during presentation.
You guys are the best la =) I love you all!! haha

Will upload more photos when friends upload the photo =)
See ya.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Meh Meh is here.. Design by WPThemes Expert
Blogger Templates by Buy My Themes.