Pages

Friday, October 29, 2010

29.10.2010

Hey My Nearly dead blog xD
Sorry for long time didn't come and visit you.
Recently I am too BUSY until no time come here and feed you words.
I'm glad that you are still alive >.<
As I said before that I have MANY assignment.
YEAH, IS MANY!
Advanced English, Human Communication, Marketing and CTS.
Not even finish one of them. LOL.
I'm definitely a procrastinator >.<

Today went to college even though i have no class.
Because need to find the lecturer to ask about the assignment.
Then the EHHBCD brought me out for lunch.
Don't know who is EhhBCD? Come and ask me if you dare xD
We went to don't know what restaurant at Bangsar there.
Food quite nice and cute. CUTE? YEAH~ IS CUTE XD
Kimono tissue~ LOL
SO CUTE *v*
My meal
HAHA
CUTE CUTE CURE
Is delicious but costly.

Procrastinator.
Once You saw her on facebook or msn
please remind her to do her assignment.
Thanks a lot =D

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Meh Meh is here.. Design by WPThemes Expert
Blogger Templates by Buy My Themes.