Pages

Monday, October 18, 2010

18.10.2010

I'm such a procrastinator. 
Not last minute then don't study.
I want to change! Hopefully.
Wednesday is my Marketing Exam, yet I haven't start to study.
Really OMG-ing. HAHA
Oh ya~ My eyes is better now =)
No more swollen already.
So please don't worry.
I will take good care of myself. I guess so.
Last night I went out with Lionel, Aaron and Denzie.
We went to "Tomorrow" there had dinner.
After that we planned to play Left4Dead at Spinky but Spinky was closed.
So we bought drinks and went to hostel there.
We sat at the road side(hostel there) and crap.
LOL. It was funny to hang out with them.
Especially if someone was shaking his butt and recorded by someone.
Oh ya~ And also someone was burping when tried to laugh :P
hahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah
It was so funny.!!!!
See ya.
Feel like want to sleep now? OH MY!
Ciao.

Blue. M

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Meh Meh is here.. Design by WPThemes Expert
Blogger Templates by Buy My Themes.