Pages

Friday, October 8, 2010

08.10.2010



Today is not my day.
Bad luck please leave me!!!



Stole this picture from her facebook.
I'm glad that Baby Theng is still alive.
Last night she had high fever.
But now she manage to update her blog and "zhat" me in facebook.
So i assume that she recovered already. haha
Please take care ya B!! hahahahaha

Oh ya~ did i tell you guys I have a new roommate?
She is from Vietnam.
So far so good.
But we have difficulties to understand each other.
Because we both don't understand each other's English!!
LOL.
Anyway, she is quite nice and fun.

Tomorrow I have replacement class.
So I should sleep now.
But I dont feel like want to sleep at all.
hahahahahahahahha

Exam is on next saturday :(
Wish me good luck!!!!!!
Night.
Miss you.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright (c) 2010 Meh Meh is here.. Design by WPThemes Expert
Blogger Templates by Buy My Themes.